Seminar will be held June 3rd-4th 2013
Two day Seminar includes designated hours of speaking and demonstrations from Jeannie and the listed Guest Speakers. Plus Q&As and a short break to “tweet” or check messages/ emails. Once you complete registration, you will receive an email with a complete agenda as well as a pre-seminar questionnaire about your business. We want to get to know you!
Our seminar will be hosted at Montage Beverly Hills, California – Exuding vintage Hollywood style paired with modern luxury, Montage Beverly Hills offers the best of both worlds. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for both days. Hosted Valet Parking for both days- Day Use, does not include Overnight.
Day One (June 3, 2013) Topics Include:
- Business Basics
- Sales and Marketing, Branding, Social Media
- Two Month Checklist, Sample Vendor Contract Review, Vendor Communication Log
- Understanding BEOs
- What a Luxury Venue expects from a Coordinator- Straight talk from a Director of Catering
- Education on Linen sizes and Table options
- Importance of Proper Logistics and Production
-One on One time
Day Two (June 4, 2013) Topics Include:
- Ceremony and Reception Planner
- Sample Timeline and How to Create and Translate
- Wedding Day Coordinator Tasks
- Bride Duty Responsibilities, Training Assistants
- Emergency Kit Preparation and Problem Solving
- Practice Line Up, Run Through Mock Rehearsal
- Components for a Styled Shoot to build portfolio and Submission to Blogs
- CONFAB Dinner
Executive Chef, Gabriel Ask leads the culinary operations of Montage Beverly Hills, continuing the property’s commitment to creative dining experiences that feature a modern infusion of California’s finest seasonal ingredients and artisanal products. Chef Ask will be the lead inspiration behind all of the meals that you will enjoy during the seminar, a culinary experience you won’t want to miss!
Seminar Investment Fee: $1750